The graphic layouts of the famous circuits and the inspring race names made me make these eight posters.
- My Legendary Races Poster – 1923 24 Heures du Mans
- My Legendary Races Poster – 1927 Eifelrennen
- My Legendary Races Poster – 1927 Mille Miglia
- My Legendary Races Poster – 1929 Grand Prix de Monaco
- My Legendary Races Poster – 1948 British Grand Prix
- My Legendary Races Poster – 1959 Daytona 500
- My Legendary Races Poster – 1973 Grande Prêmio do Brasil
- My Legendary Races Poster – 1978 Le rallye Dakar
“What if we could travel to these extrasolar planets?”
Everyday we find more and more indications, that Earth-like planets are all around. Life beyond the Earth becomes increasingly likely. We are no longer alone in the universe. Wouldn’t it be great if those extrasolar planets are not only big hunks of stone and ice with just here and there some bacterial live, but really beautiful planets. Where the nature is as pristine, like Earth was, before we left our Ecological footprint.
It made me think: “What if we could travel to these extrasolar planets?” Celebrating vacations. It would be like the time that each holiday was a trip to the unknown. A discovery. As on these posters from the 1930s, countries and cities that you knew only of images and hearsay. The images were innocent and exotic. Pure.
So, here’s my inspiration for this series of Exoplantery Travel Posters. Maybe the beauty of those exoplanets, make us realize, that our own Earth is just as them, a floating oase in time and space. We should treasure this paradise called Earth.
Warning: file_get_contents() expects parameter 2 to be boolean, resource given in /home/deb38349/domains/chungkong.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/star-snippets-rich-snippet-vote/star_snippets.php on line 370